Much more than just a cool Lounge Area and New Technology
How to make the „move“ to New Work more than rearranging furniture but a real mindset change?
- Setting up an orchestrated change architecture including workshops, measures and actions based on an extensive New Work reference model, continuously developed since 2012
- Co-Creation and rollout of a change story that communicates meaning and value-add of New Work in a target group-specific and target group-oriented manner
- Taking the temperature of the room: Employee survey at the beginning of each project
- Enabling and supporting carefully selected change agents, who represent their organization, support their managers and are essential project participants
- Ground rules workshop: Setting the framework for new (hybrid) collaboration
- Review & Lessons Learned: After approximately 3 months allowing for adjustments after sufficient experience